SMK Smart Cool® wired sensor
Wired temperature sensor for the SMK Smart Cool® system. The wired sensor is suitable for temperature monitoring of more challenging device models, such as closed or metal-shelled equipment. You need a separate sensor for each refrigerating device to be measured. A wired sensor placed inside the refrigerator, for example between the door, collects temperature data and they are transferred by wire to a transmitter outside the unit, which automatically transmits them to the SMK Smart Cool® system. The transmitter is attached to the dock installed outside the unit with a magnet. Includes customer-specific manufacturing and customization.
- Dock dimensions 15 x 70 x 90 mm (S, W, H)
- Cord length 1,5 m
- Wireless sensor works as a transmitter (magnetic attachment)
- Color options black and white
- 3D printed from environmentally friendly material
- Possibility of both screw and tape attachment for the dock